IIFYM Recipe- Crockpot Salsa Chicken
Total Time- 4 hours
- 2-4 chicken breasts boneless skinless, 2 large cut in half or 4 small breasts
- 16 oz salsa chunkier the better
- 1 bell pepper or more, sliced thick
- 1 onion sliced thick
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning optional but good
- Put chicken breasts on bottom of your crockpot. If you have very large breasts cut in half and make sure all pieces are the same size so they cook evenly.
- Sprinkle sliced onion and bell peppers on top, sprinkle taco seasoning if you are adding that, then pour salsa over the top of everything.
- Put lid on and set on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Serve on top of rice or shred and serve inside small tortillas for soft tacos.* Longer time on low turns out best.
- Total Servings- 5
- Calories per serving- 94
- Protein- 11 grams
- Fat- 1 gram
- Carbs- 9 grams
- Fiber- 2 grams
*You can adjust this recipe’s serving size as you see fit. Add in more chicken for larger helpings if desired!
Recipe Credit- https://temeculablogs.com/salsa-chicken-crockpot-recipe/