Here at No Bull Nutrition we specialize in flexible dieting. If this is a new concept to you, this is most easily described as “If it fits your macros” or “counting macros”. Essentially, you can eat whatever you would like to eat to meet a daily requirement of macronutrients (carbohydrate, protein and fats) that we will determine for you. For example; If we need for you to reach a goal of 200 grams of carbohydrates I don’t care if you get those grams by eating pretzels or sweet potatoes because in the end, a carbohydrates is a carbohydrate. I know it sounds too good to be true right!? The beauty behind this “diet” is that there are no restrictions on what you can or can’t eat. All that is required is that you hit the exact number of required nutrients each day. What those numbers are will differ depending on your goals. Whether you are trying to lose weight, gain muscle, get lean, or maintain, this program is adaptable for all. We do encourage you to eat like an adult however and not go overboard. We encourage you to follow the 80/20 rule which states that 80% of the food you consume will come from nutrient dense foods and 20% can come from treats you enjoy.
Ultimately, this program is going to be based off of YOUR participation. We will need weekly submissions to accurately paint a picture of where you are in your flexible dieting day in and day out. This is important because we will be able to make alterations weekly to ensure progress.
- *$125/mo – 3mo commitment
*A 3mo commitment is required to start this program. Why? 3 months is long enough for your body to acclimate, for you to learn the system and to be able to see results.
What to Expect:
- Weekly Checkins – In order to see the best results, I’ll need to know how your week was – what your stress levels were, what your mood was like, what your energy levels were, how your workouts are going, how you slept, etc.
- Weekly Photos & Measurements – In addition to documenting your personal success story, I’ll need to see how your body is responding each week to know how to adjust your macros.
- Daily weigh-ins – I’ll be using these to help get an average weekly weight to help accommodate for any fluctuations.
What Will You Need?
- Digital Scale – during this program, it is KEY to take daily weigh ins. A digital scale will provide the most precise and accurate reading. Make sure you record your weight daily and include the decimal. ex 165.4 lbs.
- Food Scale – In order to hit your macronutrient numbers as accurately as possible it is a necessity to have a food scale. I recommend a digital food scale for better accuracy. I will discuss how to weigh and measure food in detail later in this document.
- Tape Measure – Each week it is your responsibility to email me your weekly check in. Included in that weekly-check in report will be an excel spreadsheet, detailed summary of how the week went, progress photos, and measurements from the chest, waist, and hips.
- Camera – You’ll be taking photos each week to document your process.