IIFYM Recipe- Mexican Chicken Casserole
Total Time- 35 minutes
- 1 bag (11 oz) Green Giant Steamers frozen corn and black beans with brown rice in a southwestern style sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small red pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato chopped
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate or shallow small casserole with cooking spray.
- Cook rice mixture as directed on bag for minimum time.
- In large bowl, mix chicken, rice mixture and enchilada sauce.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of the green onions, the cilantro and bell pepper. Spoon into pie plate.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with shredded lettuce, tomato and remaining green onions.
- Total Servings- 8
- Calories per serving- 230
- Protein- 23 grams
- Fat- 7 grams
- Carb- 18 grams
- Fiber- 2 grams