IIFYM Recipe- Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
Total Time- 4 hours
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 1 6 oz box of stuffing mix
- 1 10.5 can cream of chicken condensed soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup water
- 10 oz frozen green beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare crockpot with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt/pepper and place in the bottom of a crockpot.
- Next, top chicken with 1 box of stuffing mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix together condensed soup, sour cream and water. Spread mixture over stuffing.
- Place green bean on top. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours. If you need a longer cooking time, you can do LOW for 6 hours, but I recommend the high setting
- Total Servings- 6
- Calories per Serving- 355
- Protein- 36 grams
- Fat- 10 grams
- Carbs- 25 grams
- Fiber- 2 grams
Recipe Credit- www.familyfreshmeals.com