IIFYM Friendly Recipe- Crock Pot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Total Time- 7 hours
In my opinion, there is nothing better then a dump and leave crock pot recipe! This Crock Pot Chicken Broccoli Alfredo recipe is easy, quick, and a meal that everyone will enjoy. If you find you don’t have time to meal prep or cook dinner each night then be sure to give this recipe a try. I promise you won’t be disappointed!
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- ½ tsp coarse salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 jars Alfredo sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen broccoli cuts
- ½ pound bow-tie pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish
- Place chicken in Crock Pot, and add salt and pepper.
- Dump sauce on top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred with a fork. Place shredded chicken back in the crock pot.
- Add broccoli, cover again, and cook for 1 more hour.
- Toss with cooked pasta, and top with Parmesan and parsley.
Total Servings- 10
Calories per serving- 317
Protein- 26.4 grams
Fat- 12.6 grams
Carbs- 21.2 grams
Recipe Credit- www.funnyisfamily.com