IIFYM Friendly Recipe-Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats
IIFYM Friendly Recipe- Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats
Total Time- 8 hours
This flexible dieting recipe is the perfect grab and go breakfast or even makes for a great post workout pick me up. It is filled with wholesome oats and lots of fruit to keep you feeling satisfied a pumped up with energy! Make it the night before and just store in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ of a banana, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup of blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- In a 16-ounce mason jar combine the rolled oats and chia seeds.
- Pour in the coconut milk and then place the bananas and blueberries on top of the oats.
- Place the lid on and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Stir the oats and add in the pure maple syrup and a little extra coconut milk to loosen up the oats. Enjoy cold.
Total servings- 1
Protein- 8 grams
Fat- 6 grams
Carbs- 41 grams
Fiber- 10 grams
Recipe Credit- www.organizeyourselfskinny.com