IIFYM Recipe- Spaghetti Squash Primavera
A recipe by Cat Moore
A healthy twist on a classic dish that will keep you satisfied and wont kill your macros!
- 200g spaghetti squash
- 14 oz. carrots
- 200 grams zucchini
- 240 grams peas
- 16 oz tomato
- 4 cups broccoli
- First cook your spaghetti squash. For a step by step tutorial on how to cook spaghetti squash, click the link
- Once the spaghetti squashed has cooked and is cooling off, prepare your vegetables
- Spray a skillet with some cooking spray and heat on medium. Once hot, add in your carrots and cook covered for about 3-4 minutes. The carrots should just be starting to get tender. Add your zucchini in and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Add in the peas, tomato, and broccoli and cook for another two minutes or so.
- If you would like your sauce warm, pour your sauce in a separate small skillet and heat on low, covered, until warmed through; stirring occasionally.
- Scrape out your squash and top with vegetables and sauce. Add any additional protein you would like! (Protein add ons NOT included in macros)
Total Servings: 4
Calories per serving: 272
Protein- 10 grams
Fat- 2 grams
Carbs- 53 grams
Fiber- 16.5 grams