A recipe by Cat Moore
Here is another super simple recipe to make, just throw everything into a sauté pan and cook! Easily made in bulk to make your weekend meal prep simple.
- 1 Package Yakisoba Noodles (found in most produce departments and are precooked)
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 18 0z. Chicken breast, cut into cubes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 120 g. Crimini Mushrooms
- 6 cups Broccolini florets, stalks removed, or broccoli florets
- 9 oz. Matchstick Carrots
- 360 g. Chopped Red Bell Peppers
- 120 g. sugar snap peas
- 150 g. snowpeas
- 3 heads of Baby Bok Choy, end removed and quartered lengthwise
- 2 Green Onions, minced for garnish
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable or Chicken Stock
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic, about 1 clove
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- Heat a large sauté pan or wok over high heat.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of the oil and heat until shimmering.
- Add the chicken and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Turn the heat down to medium and cook, stirring occasionally until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Remove the chicken to a plate.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and add the broccolini, carrots, peppers, snowpeas, and sugar snap peas
- Cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and bok choy and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, run the precooked noodles through hot water to separate the noodles.
- Drain and set aside.
- Whisk together the soy sauce, stock, honey, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and cornstarch.
- As soon as the veggies are tender, add the chicken and noodles to the pan and pour in the sauce, toss for a minute or two and serve hot with a garnish of green onions.
Total Servings- 6
Calories per serving- 459
Protein- 41 grams
Fat- 8 grams
Carbs- 48 grams
Fiber- 11 grams