“Magic” Macro Friendly Bagels
Another awesome recipe brought to you by Coach Cat
The reason I call these “magic”? Because they are delicious and only two ingredients!! That’s right- only two! These are the perfect option for a quick snack, or breakfast on the go!
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Add in the Greek yogurt and mix everything together with a rubber spatula
- Lightly flour a work surface, and place the dough on it. Knead the dough until it is well combined. If needed, add more flour until the dough is no longer sticky.
- Separate the dough into 4 equal sections. Roll each section into a thin rope, form a circle, and press the ends together. Set on the prepared baking sheet
- If adding toppings, lightly brush each bagel with egg white and then sprinkle with desired toppings. I recommend using either a little bit of cinnamon, or Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel seasoning
- Bake on the top rack for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes, then either enjoy right away, or refrigerate for later!
Total Servings- 4 bagels
Serving Size- 1 bagel
Carbs- 28 grams
Protein- 7 grams