Cat’s IIFYM Recipe- Banana Cinnamon Raisin Oat Bars
Another great oat bar recipe! Just throw everything into a bowl and mix, pop in the oven, and you have a sweet and energy packed treat! Great hot or cold, and can easily be cut up into bites and taken on the go.
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats (200 g.)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup almond/ Cashew milk
- 1 TBSP honey
- ¼ cup almond butter (I used Justin’s Honey Almond Butter)
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 80 grams banana, mashed
- 1 ½ cup golden raisins
- Grease an 8×8 square pan. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana, then add the remaining wet ingredients. Stir.
- Add in all of the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Stir in the golden raisins.
- Spoon into the prepared pan and level out mix as much as possible.
- Bake 30 minutes, then check. (stick a fork in the oats- if the for comes out pretty much clean without taking any pieces with it, it’s done)
- Bake an additional 7-8 minutes if need be, and then let sit in a closed oven for 20 minutes with the heat turned off.
- Cut into 6 servings and either enjoy right away or store in the fridge for later!
Total Servings- 6
Protein- 8 grams
Fat- 8 grams
Carbs- 38 grams
Fiber- 5 grams