One of coach Cat’s all- time favorite recipes. These can be used for breakfast, post workout, or any time of the day really. Great hot or cold, and who doesn’t love a little chocolate fix?! Prep for this is super easy- just toss everything into a bowl and mix. This is sure to be your new craving crusher that will keep you full and your macros happy!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- scant 1/2 tsp salt
- scant 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 TBSP brown sugar stevia
- 1 and 1/3 cup pureed pumpkin
- 2/3 cup almond milk (vanilla unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 42 grams Nestle Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Grease an 8×8 square pan. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together all dry ingredients, then add all remaining ingredients.
- Mix in most of the chocolate chips. Leave some to sprinkle on the top.
- Spoon into the prepared pan and level out mix as much as possible.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top, and press down with a spoon.
- Bake 26 minutes, then let sit in a closed oven for 20 minutes with the heat turned off.
- Cut into 6 servings and either enjoy right away or store in the fridge for later!
Total Servings- 6
Protein- 6 grams
Fat- 10 grams
Carbs- 29 grams
Fiber- 5.5 grams