IIFYM Recipe- Protein Peanut Butter Energy Bites
Total Time- 10 minutes
Looking for a quick and easy post workout meal prep idea? These Protein Peanut Butter Energy Bites are high in protein and fiber to help you recover and feel full post workout. They are an easy no bake snack that can be thrown together in just 10 minutes. You can’t go wrong with peanut butter and protein! I hope you enjoy-
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP ground flax
- 2 TBSP agave
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- In a medium bowl, combine the protein powder, chia seeds and water. Set in the refrigerator for 5 minutes until it becomes gel like
- In a larger separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add the chia seed mixture to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Roll the batter into 1 inch balls with your hands, wetting your hands will help.
- Place the balls in a container and store in the refrigerator for at least 2o minutes before enjoying. Balls can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week or frozen for up to a month.
Serving Size- 1 ball
Protein- 8 grams
Fat- 5 grams
Carbs- 10 grams
Recipe Credit- mealpreponfleek.com and skinnyfitalicious.com