Buffalo Chicken Wrap Recipe
When it comes to cooking and finding new ways to make macro-friendly dishes I am all about quick and easy. Here is a buffalo chicken wrap recipe that is just that!
- Chicken Breast
- Low-carb tortilla wrap
- Low- fat blue cheese dressing
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- Tomatoes/Lettuce (optional)
- Cook the chicken breast in a slow cooker for 6-8 hours. To keep it from getting dry add chicken stock. Once the chicken breast is done, using a fork shred all of the chicken. (I like to make this in bulk. I add 6 chicken breasts at a time to my slow cooker)
- Weigh and measure all the ingredients you will be using in your wrap
- Put it all together and enjoy!