IIFYM Recipe- Farmer’s Market Summer Corn Salad
A recipe by Cat Moore
A light and fresh summer staple in our house, and most importantly- super easy to make! Eat on top of some bread or pita chips, or just eat it plain with a spoon.
- 2 medium ears of corn,
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 medium diced pepper
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 4 medium scallions
- Zest of one lemon
- 3 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP EVOO
- 25 tsp sea salt
- 50 g diced feta
- 3 TBSP fresh thyme
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Boil the ears of corn. Once cooked, slice off the corn from the cob.
- Place corn, zucchini, pepper, green onions and lemon zest in a medium size bowl. Stir to combine.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Stir again.
- Add Feta and thyme leaves. Stir gently.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve with bread or pita chips. (NOT included in macros)
Total servings- 10
Calories per serving- 60
Fat- 4 grams
Carbs- 5 grams
Fiber- 2 grams