IIFYM Recipe- Chicken Spring Roll Jars
Total Time- 30 minutes
These Chicken Spring Roll Jars are the perfect quick & easy, grab & go lunch item. All you will need are 4 mason jars and you will have lunch ready to go! Don’t forget your sweet chili sauce for some extra kick..
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 1 lb ground chicken or turkey
- 2 TBSP soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP ginger, minced
- 1 bag coleslaw
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 cup cucumber, cut into match sticks
- 1 cup red pepper, sliced
- 2 cups cooked vermicelli noodles
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- sriracha to taste
- Heat sesame oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Add ground chicken and 2 TBSP soy sauce, cook for 2-3 minutes. Add in garlic and ginger and sautee for 7-8 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove chicken from the pan and add coleslaw and 2 tsp soy sauce, sauteeing for 2-3 minutes until the cole slaw is slightly wilted. Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Add sweet chili sauce to 4 medium sized mason jars (12 oz). Divide chicken among jars, then coleslaw, cucumber, and red pepper. Top with the noodles, fresh herbs and some sesame seeds. Add extra soy sauce and sriracha if desired!
Total servings- 4
Protein- 27 grams
Carbs- 51.5 grams
Fat- 16 grams
Recipe Credit- thegirlonbloor.com