IIFYM Recipe- Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie
Total Time- ~20 minutes
This Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie recipe is my current favorite at the moment. Its a classic comfort food but with an easy semi-homemade twist to it. Meal prepping truly doesn’t get any easier than this..
- 1 can of Pilsbury Grands Biscuit (8 biscuits)
- 1 TBSP Butter
- 1 package of frozen veggie mixture (carrots, peas, corn, green beans)
- roughly 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 reduced fat can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- *Prepare the chicken breasts ahead of time in crock pot. For recipe click here.
- After chicken has been prepared, preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large sauce pan, heat the butter on medium heat. Add in the frozen veggies and cook until they are tender. Season with salt and pepper
- Whisk in the chicken broth and Cream of Chicken soup. Let simmer.
- Turn off the heat and add in the shredded chicken stirring until well combined.
- On a baking sheet, bake the biscuits for half of the time that is listed on the can.
- Pour the filling into a 13×9 baking dish. Top the filling with the 8 biscuits that have been cooked halfway. Be sure to flip them over to ensure even baking and bake the entire dish for an additional 10 minutes.
Total servings– 8
Calories per serving- 327
Fiber- 2 grams
Recipe Credit- www.nobiggie.net