IIFYM Recipe- 5 minute Healthy Tuna Salad
Total Time- 5 minutes!
All you need is 5 minutes to whip together this healthy tuna salad recipe. There are only 4 basic ingredients for this high protein snack or dinner recipe. Although the serving size is only 1, remember doubling the recipe is always an option so you have lunch ready to go for the next day!
- 1 can Chicken of the Sea Tuna in Water
- 2 TBSP plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 TBSP chives, finely diced
- juice from 2 lemon wedges
- salt and pepper taste
- Crackers or toast for serving
- Place all of the ingredients in small bowl and mix. Serve on crackers or toast and enjoy!
Total Servings- 1
Protein- 34 grams
Fat- 4 grams
Carb- 6 grams
Recipe Credit- www.cucinadeyung.com