IIFYM Recipe- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Total Time: 25 minutes
Sheet pan recipes are my absolute favorite when it comes to meal prepping. They are simple one pan recipes that make meal prepping (and clean up) quick and easy. This sheet pan recipe in particular includes seasoned fajita chicken with vegetables roasted in the oven and served with warm flour tortillas. You can mix and match with whatever toppings you like. I hope you enjoy!
- 1.5 lbs boneless chicken breast sliced into .5 inch strips
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 8-10 small flour tortillas
- Toppings of your choice ( sour cream, greek yogurt, shredded cheese, salsa etc.)
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- 1.5 tsp paprika
- 1.5 tsp cumin
- .5 tsp onion powder
- .5 tsp garlic powder
- .25 tsp oregano
- .25 tsp cayenne
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly grease a large sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cut chicken and vegetables into strips and lay them on the pan placing the chicken on top.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Combine all seasoning ingredients together in a small bowl. Stir well to combine. Sprinkle seasoning over the chicken and vegetables. Spoon minced garlic on top of the chicken and drizzle desired amount of olive oil on top. Toss everything together and spread evenly across pan.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Wrap the flour tortillas in foil and place them in the oven to warm for 5 minutes
- Remove from oven. Squeeze fresh lime over chicken and vegetables and sprinkle cilantro on top.
Calories per serving- 424
Protein- 34 grams
Fat- 16 grams (if using 3 TBSP olive oil)
Carb- 34 grams
Fiber- 4 grams
Recipe Credit- tastesbetterfromscratch.com