IIFYM Recipe- the BEST Protein Cookies Recipe
IIFYM Recipe- The BEST Protein Cookies Recipe
Total Time- 1-2 hours prep, 8-10 minutes cook
The holidays are fast approaching and you know what that means…it’s cookie time! If you are looking for a cookie recipe that will be macro friendly and give you a decent serving of protein at the same time, this recipe is for you. Here we have the BEST Protein Cookie recipe out there. I hope you enjoy!
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 scoops LeanPro 100% whey vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce (or 1 banana)
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil
- Whatever you want to add in! Chocolate chips/ sprinkles/ etc.
- Turn your rolled oats into oat flour by blending or processing them until they look like flour.
- Add your oat flour, baking powder, protein powder, salt, and ground cinnamon into a bowl and mix
- Melt coconut oil
- Combine your egg, vanilla extract, brown sugar, apple sauce, and melted coconut oil into a bowl and mix
- Slowly add your dry ingredients with your wet ingredients and mix
- Mix in your additional toppings..chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc.
- Cover and put the dough in the fridge to cool. Roughly 1-2 hours or until it hardens
- Meanwhile, line a baking pan with parchment paper
- Once the dough is ready, shape into 10 balls and put them on your baking pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes on 350
Serving size- 10 cookies
Calories (per cookie, additional toppings not included)- 163
Protein– 10.9 grams
Carbohydrates– 14. 1 grams
Fat– 7.1 grams
Fiber– 1.7 grams
- The more protein powder you use the fluffier your cookies will turn out
- Baking them for too long will result in extra fluffy cookies as well