IIFYM Recipe- Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast (~3 lbs)
- 4-5 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degress F.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonaisse, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder
- Rinse chicken breast with water and lay on baking sheet (cover with aluminum foil for easy clean up!)
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly among the chicken, spreading it on top. Sprinkle with salt and lemon pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with bread crumbs
- Return to oven for additional 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
Serves 4-8 dependent on size of chicken breast/ portion size
Protein- 35 grams
Carbs: 1 gram
Fat: 7 grams